Automation Test Engineer
Automation Test Engineer
Resi Media, LLC Location: Plano, TX
Position Status: FT Exempt
Salary Range: $100,000 to $120,000 per year
Resi Media, LLC is a privately held technology company broadcasting content for thousands of organizations around the globe. The industry leader in providing ultra-reliable live streaming to both physical venues and web destinations, all over a standard internet connection, Resi provides world-class technical support and customer service, having one of the highest satisfaction rates in the media industry.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Automation Test Engineer to join our team. As an Automation Test Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing a testing framework to cover application regression, performance, and project related tests. Members of our team must be versatile, take ownership of their work, and enthusiastically take on new problems as we continue to push the limits of streaming technology. We hire individuals with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of video streaming’s most interesting challenges and make an immediate impact.
Our teams are user centric and data driven in solving problems, sharing feedback with other internal teams to influence product development, and continuously improving our company’s offerings. Thanks to you, the less “technical” users of our products never have to think about the technology they are using — our tools work every time, and the experience is intuitive, enjoyable, and frustration-free.
- Build a software test automation infrastructure.
- Expand our software testing and integration solutions to ensure quality product releases.
- Effectively manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Closely collaborate with both software and hardware engineering teams.
- Work with leadership to understand requirements, set priorities, communicate direction and plan for long-term infrastructure needs.
- Build tests that prove that the software meets major architectural requirements.
- Ensure the quality of the system as a whole.
- Bug detection and reporting.
- Explore and define gaps.
- Starts and finishes tasks with minimal management oversight.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience in test automation.
- 3+ years of experience in developing/maintaining, and documenting test automation frameworks.
- 3+ years testing service based apis.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar, Github pipelines or similar.
- Experience with hardware testing.
- Familiar with continuous delivery and software release management tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- 3+ years experience in test case creation and development.
- Experience with application lifecycle.
- Worked in or familiar with Agile development process, including continuous integration and deployment, and feature flags.
If you don’t meet every qualification, please don’t be discouraged to apply! We hire for talent and passion over experience. Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please review our benefits listed at resi.io/jobs.