Content Marketing Specialist
Marketing – Full Time
Westminster, CO, USA
Resi’s Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating multimedia content that will maintain an engaging, exceptional experience across our digital channels, drive organic traffic, and increase MQL velocity through the conversion funnel.
In order to be successful, a person in this position will collaboratively produce professional, well-planned content which is able to match the existing style of Resi, communicating the unique value of the services that we offer to potential customers in order to contribute to overall KPI growth of the marketing team. You must have or be able to develop a high level of understanding of the end-user and buyer persona. You must also understand video and internet-based streaming technologies. You should be comfortable discussing marketing strategy and have examples of digital assets you have designed in the past.
Resi primarily serves churches, so we are looking for a person with extremely high integrity and a heart for serving the church and giving back to their community. Experience with production, technology, and/or working with or for churches is a plus, but not required.
You’ll love working at Resi if you like to be surrounded by people who deeply value working for a purpose. Resi was founded in 2014 to fill a void in the professional video market for a highly resilient live streaming solution, and now serves a growing number of multi-location non-profit organizations across the world. Our company is fast-moving and a blast to work in, and we pride freedom and ownership in our work.
If you have prior marketing experience and think you’d be a good fit, please reach out to us! We’d love to meet you. If you are interested, please send your resume and why you would be a great fit to [email protected]
- Collaborate with the marketing team in order to determine content opportunities which will drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Write and edit engaging marketing copy for website, blog, emails, social media, landing pages, and digital and printed collateral.
- Produce video content (live and edited) for customer stories, webinars, social media, and marketing campaigns.
- Provide graphic design support for all communication and marketing materials.
- Collaboratively design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all content marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to identify opportunities to provide value to prospects and clients throughout the customer journey.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Provide support on other internal and external marketing activities when needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years experience with content marketing and strategy.
- 2 years experience writing content for industry articles, websites, and other branding materials.
- Skilled with creative tools for video editing and graphic design, including programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere or Final Cut.
- Strategic thinker who can help develop content marketing strategies as well as execute.
- Ability to innovate and maintain clear thinking in dynamic and constantly evolving environments.
To apply, email us your resume at [email protected].
If you don’t meet every qualification, please don’t be discouraged to apply! We hire for talent and passion over experience.