USA – Full Time
We are looking for someone to help our growing team continue to stay ahead of the curve as we design for increased performance and scale of our infrastructure and Continuous Delivery pipeline. We need an engineer that is open to new ideas that can quickly assimilate new technologies and learn ways to increase our quality without slowing down our velocity. We currently use Google Cloud so experience in that area is definitely a plus though not required.
- Java Based Applications running in Spring Boot
- Angular/React Front End Applications
- Messaging Queues (Google Pub/Sub,RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- CI/CD Pipeline/Deployment
- Configure and fine tune cloud automation framework
- Implement Terraform templates and private modules
- Design and implement complex CI/CD pipelines across multiple user bases
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in cloud infrastructure operations via automation scripting and working with API’s
- Develops descriptions of systems and business functional boundaries
- Develops and maintains the comprehensive systems architectures, frameworks and application interfaces
- Reviews and approves technical designs for conformance to standards and architectural requirements
- Provides consultation and assists project teams in formulating solutions
- Performs business and technical requirements analysis and review
- Proactively learns about and evaluates emerging technologies
- Develops, monitors and enforces technical standards
- Executes risk assessment utilizing established methodologies
- Develops relevant, repeatable criteria for assessing future risks and problems
- Develops appropriate metrics to measure total system performance
- Applies an understanding of the key vulnerabilities related to data transfer between internal/external systems to maximize data security and integrity
- Design, Develop and implement Cl/CD pipeline using tools like Jenkins/Bitbucket
- Provision and Manage Google Cloud infrastructure for Windows and Linux.
- Identify opportunities for automation and implement innovative solutions to drive efficiencies, simplicities, and speed in Google cloud.
- Manage and Support SCM, Build, and Release processes.
- Establish monitoring solutions for environmental availability and application status using StackDriver and New Relic.
- Collaborates with Engineering teams in an Agile environment to remove roadblocks and facilitate the successful delivery of the work items.
- Solid understanding and application of web services, SOAs, database performance and networking
- Substantial experience in building CI/CD pipelines with industry standard automation tools
- Solid understanding of Linux operating systems
- Experience with Container creation and management of fleets in public cloud using K8s/Kustomize
- Solid design and build experience of reference implementations of components and interfaces with new technologies
- Solid experience in designing for critical areas of security, performance, capacity and maintainability
- Excellent design experience, including use of industry design patterns and best practices
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of server/application deployment techniques, methodologies, and tools
- Experience deploying and operating Linux/Unix variants in a datacenter environment
- Performance Tuning, optimization, and advanced troubleshooting of systems Issues
- Strong shell scripting
- System & supporting hardware and software technologies, architectural principles, design standards and options
- Deep Technical knowledge of infrastructure services systems management and monitoring tools
- Must have excellent architecture, design, operations support & troubleshooting skills (focus on systems integration and on the construction of messaging & middleware tools and frameworks to assist with systems, applications and data integration)
An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.