Resi Media, LLC
Location: Westminster, CO
Position Status: FT Exempt
Salary Range: $60,000 to $80,000/year
Resi Media, LLC is a privately held technology company broadcasting content for thousands of organizations around the globe. The industry leader in providing ultra-reliable live streaming to both physical venues and web destinations, all over a standard internet connection, Resi provides world-class technical support and customer service, having one of the highest satisfaction rates in the media industry.
To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced Financial Analyst. As an ideal candidate, you will deliver value-added business analyses and define and report insightful financial and operational metrics that lead to sound business decision-making. The Financial Analyst will be primarily responsible for budget development, budget to actual reporting and reconciliation, business case development, reconciliation of accounts.
- Play a key role in preparing annual budgets and monthly reforecasts. Scope of responsibility may include bookings, revenue, operating expense, capital expense
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of financial results, including detailed variance analysis to budget, prior forecast, and prior year. Identifies key business drivers
- Participate in the compilation of monthly reporting to leadership and department directors
- Present financial information to other members of the finance team, Controller, and senior leadership in the organization
- Provide insight on financial risks and opportunities towards company’s goals across multiple functional areas
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for effective decision support
- Act as a financial liaison for business or functional leaders
- Gain an understanding of Resi Media’s business, products, and industry
- Participate in the integration of new business
- Participates in special projects as deemed necessary by management
- Identify process improvements to drive efficiency and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics
- Min 3 years experience
- Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Solid proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel
- Experience in a BI and presentation systems, like Tableau
- Detailed oriented self-starter with strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- High ownership of work product
- Ability to handle workload under time pressure and strict deadlines
- Ability to work closely with all levels of staff, including executive management
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to a dynamic business and market environment
- Ability to keep highly sensitive information confidential
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Experience with accessing data in multiple systems using APIs is helpful
- FP&A experience at a SaaS company required.
If you don’t meet every qualification, please don’t be discouraged to apply! We hire for talent and passion over experience. Please visit resi.io/jobs for more information and to apply.