Product Manager – Analytics
Product Manager – Analytics
Resi Media, LLC
Location: Plano, TX or Westminster, CO or in Resi locations (WA, PA, VA, GA, MN, MI, IL)
Position Status: FT Exempt
Salary Range: $90,000 to $120,000 per year
Resi’s products are designed and built with one goal in mind: to provide the best media streaming experience in the world – both for broadcasters and for viewers. A Product Manager at Resi is core to achieving this goal because he/she is the one who defines the continual innovations which make that end-to-end experience great.
We’re looking for an experienced and detail oriented Product Manager for the data analytics product. The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product evangelizing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The product manager is able to establish clear and precise goals to produce the outcome our customers need to make data driven decisions for their business . You are able to effectively think through and specify complex functionality. You are able to effectively lead laterally across all disciplines and drive the direction of the data analytics product.This Product Manager will help us identify opportunities that have a positive, high impact towards delivering integrity and quality through the data.
- Represent the customer. You need to be the champion and voice of customers in every conversation. You will build direct relationships with customers and you will immerse yourself in customer feedback. You will also build processes to ensure everyone on our team understands the needs of our customers.
- Ruthlessly prioritize. You will work together with leads from Engineering and Product and others to make tactical prioritization decisions while helping the team think long-term.
- Collaborate within your team. You will work together within the product and engineering teams to deliver a multitude of features. At any given time, you will need to provide your guidance and drive features across a multitude of product areas.
- Collaborate and build trust across teams. Your success will require coordination across multiple teams and domains at Resi, across product, design, engineering, marketing, PR and customer-facing roles such as sales and support.
- Deliver the best work in a limited time span. You will need to listen to diverse perspectives and work with others to move forward to ship secure, maintainable, and consistent features. You will need to show a resourceful, driven attitude when taking on tasks while balancing pragmatic solutions against our team’s time box.
- Train internal teams on product innovations and changes.
- Proven record of 3-5+ years of successful product management experience — creating new products and innovating existing products.
- Self-driven continual learner of both market trends and technology in general.
- Software experience with Google Apps, JIRA, Confluence.
- Skill and enthusiasm for translating customer feedback into actionable priorities with an eye to pragmatic solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, both at an individual and team level.
- Experience working across organizations with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, Engineering and Design.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
- Strong communication skills, with clear verbal communication as well as explicit and mindful written communication skills.
- Passionate and self-motivated, with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 5-10 years of Product Management for a PaaS.
- 5+ years experience as a data analytics product leader
- 5+ years in the live streaming industry
- SME in the data analytics industry
- Agile certified product manager
Lack of confidence can sometimes hold us back from going for a job. But here’s a secret: there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. Resi is a place where we encourage personal ownership. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. The most important requirement of this job is to understand our customers and be able to create products that make sense to them.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please review our benefits listed at resi.io/jobs.