USA – Full Time
Resi’s software engineers develop next-generation technologies that empower users to reach global audiences. Our products need to handle data at massive scale and continue to set new standards in transmission resiliency. We’re looking for engineers with a strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure, Java, and database development, and who also bring fresh ideas from areas including audio/video processing, large-scale system design, networking & data storage, security, and UI design.
We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to push streaming technology forward. We hire individuals with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact. Our team cares for customers by solving and proactively preventing problems, and sharing feedback with other internal teams to influence product development and always be improving our company offerings.
Thanks to you, the less “technical” users of our products never have to think about the tools they are using — they work every time, and the experience is intuitive, enjoyable, and frustration-free. Instead of spending time trying to make something difficult work, they able to focus on building teams and their mission at hand.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Effectively manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with support, hardware, billing, and sales teams to resolve any outstanding issues, prevent future potential issues, and contribute to product roadmap.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent experience.
- Extensive software development experience with Java, REST, Jersey, Spring Framework, PaaS, Docker, SQL, testNG and git.
- Comfortable with Linux and Bash.
- Ability to work in dynamic and constantly evolving environments.
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS, NoSQL, Kubernetes, javaFX, oAuth, c++, JNA, Hystrix and message busses like google pubsub or RabbitMQ
- Familiar with tooling such as Eclipse, Jenkins, Gerrit, and Gradle
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, specifically RedHat or CentOS
- Experience with software related to the video and audio production industry, including ffmpeg and gStreamer. Familiarity with video compression codecs such as h.264, HEVC, VP8/9 and AV1, streaming technologies such as DASH and HLS, and container formats.
To apply, email us your resume at [email protected]