Denver (Westminster), CO, USA
Resi Solution Engineers are all supporting a consultative selling process.You will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work toward Resi’s mission to unite global churches.
As a Solution Engineer on the sales team, you will be responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and our church customers, to evoke confidence in the church’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. We operate very differently than a normal company in that we serve and celebrate our customers and don’t ever give “sales pitches.” We seek to be the most helpful we can be, whether that is recommending our product or another one. We know our market fit very well and recommend other products quite often. We are looking for someone with extremely high integrity and will do whatever is best for the global church over themselves and our company.
You will either already be an expert or be able to quickly learn broadcast and production technology, digital sales, and sales engineering. At Resi, we carry a very lean sales model in order to support a lower cost of services. Prior experience with digital sales at scale is required as 90% of our communication is done over the computer and the days are very fast paced. Normal days may include responding to hundreds of emails and leading product demonstrations.
If you have prior digital sales experience, or technical product experience and love the church, please reach out to us! We’d love to meet you. If you are interested, please send your resume and why you would be a great fit to [email protected].
- Own inside and outside sales at Resi
- Demonstrate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how to best leverage streaming at their organization
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Build and present customized demos of Resi’s platform
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Creatively solve technical implementation issues in a variety of technical environments
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Lack of confidence can sometimes hold us back from going for a job. But here’s a secret: there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. Resi is a place where we encourage personal ownership. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.